Dungeon Defenders PC Version Free Download
Dungeon Defenders Review
Dungeon Defenders is a Tower Defense Action-RPG in which you have to save The property of Etheria in the Ancient Evil! Produce a hero from one of four different classes to battle back wave after wave of enemies by summoning guards and directly engaging in the action-packed battle! Customize and level your character, devise gear, collect loot, collect pets, and much more! Take your hero multiple difficulty modes and challenge/survival assignments to make more adventure & better treasure. Combine friends and family using 4-player online and neighborhood (split-screen) co-op to organize your plans together or compete in PvP Deathmatch. Team-up with around 3 friends to shield cooperatively, with character classes that encourage one another’s weaknesses and strengths. Dynamically unite neighborhood (split-screen) and internet players and leave/join some moment, so the match’s constantly complete. Select your course, customize your personality & gear, strategically build your defenses, and engage directly in an action-packed struggle to maintain your castle from the invading horde!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual-Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB
- Video Card: Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 256 MB video memory
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectSound-compatible sound device
How to Download & Install Dungeon Defenders
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Dungeon Defenders is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dungeon.Defenders.v8.4.ALL.DLC.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dungeon Defenders folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator.