Caves of Qud PC Full Version Free Download
Caves of All Qud is a science fantasy roguelike Epic Poem Founded in retrofuturism, profound simulation, and swathes of sentient plants. Inhabit an exotic universe and chisel via layers of thousand-year-old cultures. Pick: Can it be a dying ground, or can it be on the verge of rebirth?
Who are you?
Perform the role of a mutant native to the salt-spangled dunes and Jungles of all Qud, or perform with a pure-strain descendant from one of those very few remaining eco-domes–that the poisonous arboreta of all Ekuemekiyye, the Holy City; the ice-sheathed arcology of Abul; or the crustal mortars of all Yawningmoon.
You arrive in the oasis-hamlet of Joppa, and the far rim of Moghra’yi, the Great Salt Desert. All around you, moisture farmers tend groves of the viridian waterline. There are huts wrought by rock salt and brinestalk. On the horizon, Qud’s jungles strangle chrome steeples and rusted archways into the ground. Further and past, the fabled Spindle climbs above the fray and scattering the cloud-ribboned skies.
- Assemble your character from over 70 mutations and defects and 24 castes and kits—outfit yourself with wings, two heads, quills, four arms, flaming hands, or the power to clone yourself—it’s all the character diversity you could want.
- Explore procedurally-generated regions with some familiar locations—each world is nearly 1 million maps large.
- Dig through everything—don’t like the wall blocking your way? Dig through it with a pickaxe, or eat through it with your corrosive gas mutation, or melt it to lava. Yes, every wall has a melting point.
- Hack the limbs off monsters—every monster and NPC is as fully simulated as the player. That means they have levels, skills, equipment, faction allegiances, and body parts. So if you have a mutation that lets you, say, psionically dominate a spider, you can traipse through the world as a spider, laying webs and eating things.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: 1GHz or faster. SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
- Storage: 2 GB available space