ROAD REDEMPTION PC Full Version Free Download
Road Redemption PC Game is an action racing game in which you direct your bike gang on an epic journey throughout the nation in a barbarous driving battle experience.
It is possible to make money by finishing races, assassinations, robberies, and other obstacles in your own path. As you accumulate loot, you update your personality, your bicycle, along your own weapons.
Since driving a bike at 100 mph when attempting to hit somebody with a pipe is harmful, and death might come fast. Luckily in Road Redemption, each time you die, all of the experience you have gathered can be utilized to improve your personality, your bicycle, along your own weapons.
Road Redemption offers plenty of barbarous weapons with enormous, expandable ability trees. Rack from the loot to improve your personality, your bicycle, along your firearms.
In multiplayer mode, you can work together with your buddies or let out some road rage on these. It is Your Choice.
- CPU: Info
- CPU SPEED: 1.4GHz processor or faster
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows XP, Vista
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9-compatible graphics card with at least 512MB of video memory
- FREE DISK SPACE: 1000 MB
- CPU: Info
- CPU SPEED: 2.0 GHz processor or faster
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9-compatible graphics card with at least 1GB of video memory
- FREE DISK SPACE: 2500 MB
- named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc
- Download the game from the download links given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded game and click on “Extract here.”
- You need Winrar installed to do it.
- OR You can also open iso with software called “UltraISO.” Click on the “Mount to virtual drive” icon on the 3rd bar on top of UltraISO to mount it. Then go to the virtual drive and open it. This is usually just after My Computer.
- Once mounted or extracted, Right-click on the file named “Setup.exe” and click on “Run As Administrator” to start the game installation.
- Wait for it to install the game on your pc.
Once the installation is complete, open the folder named “Codex” and copy all the files from there and paste them into the directory where you have installed the game. For example, if you have installed a game in “My Computer > Local Disk C > Program files > “ROAD REDEMPTION,” then paste those files in this directory.
- Click on replace if it asks for it.
- Right-click on the game icon .exe and then click on “Run as Administrator” to start the game.