Dota 1 Full Version Game Free Download
Guard of the Ancients (Dota) is a multiplayer online fight field (MOBA) mod for the computer game Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its development, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Players in the Sentinel group are based at the guide’s southwest corner, and those in the Scourge group are based at the upper east corner. Each base is protected by pinnacles and influxes of units that monitor the primary ways prompting their base. The focal point of each base is the “Old,” a structure that should be obliterated to dominate the match. Every human player controls one legend, an incredible unit with interesting capacities. In DotA, players on each side pick one of 112 saints, each with various capacities and strategic benefits over other legends. The situation is exceptionally arranged; it is hard for one player to convey the group to triumph alone. DotA permits up to ten parts in a five-versus-five arrangement. Since the game-play spins around reinforcing individual saints, it doesn’t need to center around asset the executives and base-building, not at all like most conventional continuous technique games. Murdering PC-controlled or unbiased units procure the player experience focuses; the player acquires a level when enough experience is amassed.
Dota 1 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 98, at least. Warcraft III requires Mac OS® 9.0 or higher or Mac OS X® 10.1.3 or higher.
- Processor: 400 MHz Pentium II or equivalent – or a 400 MHz G3 processor or better for Mac.
- RAM: 128 MB of RAM
- Graphics: 8MB 3D video card with DirectX 8.1 support.
- Storage: 550 MB of free space
How to Download and Install Dota 1
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Dota 1.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. You will be directed to download Dota 1 English map download. You will need to move this map into your maps folder for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne to play the game.