Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard free game for windows
Dragonshard: Information about Dungeons & Dragons
Dungeons & Dragons Dragonshard is a strategy video game for real-time. It was developed by Liquid Entertainment and published by Atari. Dragonshard is a combination of real-time strategy and role-playing gaming (RPGs). Games are played on two levels, one on the Eberron surface and one in the underground Khyber realm. Through gateways on each map, units can travel between the underground and the surface. The traditional RTS gameplay is featured on the surface map: players build and develop base structures, gather resources, amass resources, and upgrade their army. All units are available from the start of the game. The game features three factions controlled by players: the Order of the Flame and the Lizardfolk.
Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: P4 1.6 GHz or AMD equivalent with SSE
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB Hardware T&L -compatible video card
- Storage: 2 GB
- OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Dual-core processors, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or ATI Radeon HD 2600 or better
- Storage: 3 GB
How to download and install Dungeons & Dragons – Dragonshard
- Click the button below to download.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Dungeons & Dragons, Dragonshard has completed downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Run setup_dungeons_and_dragons_dragonshard.exe to install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!