Tabletop Simulator PC Game Download For Freec
Tabletop Simulator allows you to create and play tabletop games in a multiplayer physics game. Players can spawn and move virtual pieces and interact with the game through a physics simulation. Online multiplayer can be played with up to ten players.
Apart from moving and spawning pieces, there are mechanics that assist with board game play such as automatic dice rolling or hiding pieces from each other. Other mechanics help in administering the game, such as saving the state of the board and undoing moves.
Tabletop Simulator System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated
- Storage: 12 GB
How to download and install a tabletop simulator
- Click the button below to download. The Tabletop Simulator download page will open.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Tabletop Simulator finishes downloading, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game by using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!