Bethesda shares a small update to the Skyrim patch notes for the Anniversary edition of November 22nd
Bethesda unveiled a small but very important Skyrim update on November 22. Although the Skyrim patch notes may seem small, they are quite significant in terms of what they fix in-game. Here are the details.
Skyrim Anniversary Edition patch notes – November 22,
You can find the Skyrim patch notes here.
- An entitlement issue was fixed when the Anniversary Edition upgrade to PS4 was purchased and then switched to PS5.
- Fixed an issue that prevented fish catching from triggering the correct animation on PS4.
- Rielle doors were not opening correctly due to a problem.
- Fixed an issue in which Russian and Polish notes did not display text correctly.
- Fixed an issue in which French and German players received incorrect menu text when leveling-up.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to experience a “black screen” upon launch.
These are major bug fixes, as you can see. The new fishing update is one of the main selling points of the game. It is difficult to play the fishing mechanic because some players encourage animation problems. This issue has been fixed and the feature is now more responsive and engaging.
Another important issue is the problem with door opening. Rielle experienced issues opening doors for all platforms. This issue needs to be fixed. If you were one of those players who encountered the black screen, it is possible to get the loading screen boot.
You can follow the Bethesda Discord to keep an eye out for any unexpected patch notes drops. Skyrim patch notes were posted to the content news channel. The CM also made it clear that they were aware of additional bugs in Skyrim and are working on them. However, no ETA has been given for when the new patches will be released.