Overwatch free full pc game for Download
Overwatch is the Blizzard FPS available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One purchase, which was recently honored with “game of the year” status at The Gam Awards (considered an “Oscar for video games”). If you have not experienced it yet, here is some basic info regarding its requirements and download instructions:
On May 24 in Brazil and worldwide, this game officially released; prior to that however, an unprecedented open beta saw over one million people register to test it!
Overwatch is known for its stunning graphics in both its official store as well as PlayStation Store and Xbox store, and highlights of playing Overwatch include its multitude of characters (Mei, Tracer and Reaper are just a few examples), competitive mode playback, and its wide array of tips on playing them all!
Overwatch was an enjoyable game to test out, one which managed to blend simplicity with strategic complexity. For our full reviews on both console and PC versions of Overwatch – along with early minutes of gameplay video footage! – read here or view this one of a kind trailer and download NOW!
- Operating system: Windows® Vista/7/ 8/10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD Phenom™ X3 865
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460, ATI Radeon™ HD 4850, or Intel® HD Graphics 4400
- Memory: 768 MB VRAM, 4 GB System RAM
- Storage: 7200 RPM with 5 GB available HD space
How to Install Game?
1. Click on “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Overwatch” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.