Project Zomboid Updated Version Free Download
Project Zomboid Free Download PC Game already installed in direct connection. Project Zomboid was released on November 8, 2013.
Project Zomboid is an open-ended game that is a zombie-infested Sandbox. The game asks a simple issue – when will you go to the grave? In the cities in Muldraugh as well as West Point, survivors must beg houses, make defences and work hard to prolong their dying every day. There is no help coming, their survival depends on their desperation as well as their capability to escape a constant group of.
- Hardcore Sandbox Zombie Survival Game focused on realistic gameplay and survival.
- Live online multiplayer with permanent player-run servers.
- Local 4-player split-screen with co-op
- Many zombies, with high-quality swarm mechanics as well as detailed auditory and visual technology.
- Line of sight full system with real-time lighting audio and visibility mechanisms. As you hide in the shadows be quiet and leave the lights off during the night at the very least, put sheets on the windows.
- vehicles with complete physics and authentic game mechanics.
- Make use of tools and other items for making weapons, barricades and cooking. It is possible to build defences against zombies by cutting trees, cutting wood and salvaging materials.
- Be prepared for boredom, depression or hunger health issues while attempting to stay alive.
- Night turns into day. Electricity is sluggish. Hordes move away. The winter months are drawing in. Nature slowly begins to take over.
- Nb. This is an early-access game. A demo has been provided so you can be sure the game runs on your set-up to your satisfaction. Radeon 4xxx series (or below) graphics cards / Please make sure to try the demo before purchasing!
- OS: Vista, 7, 10
- 64bit OS required
- Processor: Intel 2.77GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4Gb Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 3gig
- Video Card: Intel HD 3000 or above. Radeon 4xxx series (or below) graphics cards / Please make sure to try the demo before purchasing!
- Sound: FMOD-compatible sound card
How to Download & Install Project Zomboid
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Project Zomboid is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Project.Zomboid.v41.78.16.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double-click inside the Project Zomboid folder and run the “ProjectZomboid64” .bat file.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.