LEAGUE OF LEGENDS – PATCH 12.4 NOTES – RELEASE DATE RENATA GLASS THE CHEMBARONESS, SHOCKBLADE SKINS
This is where you’ll find all the information about League of Legends patch 12.4.
LoL, patch 12.4 is now available on the PBE. Renata Glass, a new champion, and the Chem-Baroness are now fray.
Its patch notes reveal its release date and the addition of several new Shockblade skins.
Riot Games releases updates regularly for its MOBA. This is why Riot Games’ patch schedule is essential to track when removed. LoL Patch 12.4 will be released on Wednesday, February 16th. This is when all changes made during testing will hit live servers.
League of Legends Patch 12.4
Players can try five new skins on the PBE: Admiral Glasc (1350RP), Firelight Ekko (1350RP), Shockblade Kassadin and Shockblade Shen.
LoL 12.4 maintenance is announced closer to launch. It usually takes around 3 hours to deploy patches across different regions. You can check our League of Legends server-status article to stay informed about any downtime due to patch deployments or other reasons.
Renata Glasc is the Chem-Baroness
League 12.4 adds Renata Glass to the MOBA’s already impressive roster. Below, you can read more about her and see her ability tooltips as Surrender saw.
- Base Mana: 350
- Mana per Level: 50
- Base MR: 30
- MR Per Level: 0.5
- Base HP: 525
- HP Per Level: 80
- HP5: 5.5
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.11
- Base AD: 51
- AD Per Level: 3
- Base Armor: 29
- Armor Per Level: 4
- Base Move Speed: 330
- Attack Speed Per Level: 2.11
- Attack Range: 550
- Renata Glass uses basic attacks to mark enemies and deal bonus damages. Renata’s allies inflict additional damage by consuming the mark.
- Renata Glass launches a missile from her robot arm, which lands the first enemy hit. If the target is a champion, she can activate the ability to throw them in the target direction.
- Renata Glass gives an ally champion or herself an ability to increase Attack Speed and Move Speed towards enemies. The buff duration resets if the ally takes down an enemy champion. The bailout will not activate if the partner dies while Bailout remains active. However, their health is restored to complete, and they start burning to death within 3 seconds. An ally can stop them from dying by getting a champion fight.
Loyalty Program E:
- Renata Glass uses Gemtech rockets to shield her allies, slow down enemies and deal damage. Her effects are also applied around her by the missiles on the castor in an explosion at maximum range.
Hostile Takeover. (R):
- Renata Glass releases a cloud full of chemicals to make enemies go Berserk. This increases their Attack Speed and forces them to attack everything around them. Berserk enemies prefer to attack their allies first, then neutral units, Renata Glassc’s team, and finally Renata herself.
We don’t have any balance changes yet, but we expect more as League of Legends Patch 12.4’s PBE continues. We’ll keep this article updated as soon as more information becomes available.
League of Legends is now free to play on PC.