Epic Games released Update 11.31 for Fortnite today. Below you will find the complete patch notes for this update on December 18.
Fortnite Update 2.50 can now be downloaded for all platforms. On the PS4 you have to download and install 1.1 GB.
Fortnite Update 2.50 Patch Notes 11.31
So far, we only have information about Battle Royale mode. If Epic publishes more details on Creative Mode or Save World Mode, we will update this article.
- Introducing Battle Lab:
- Jump into your own Battle Royale island and set the rules! Select from favorite LTM loot pools, set up combat scenarios with the new Bot Grenades, and create your own mode by setting options like gravity and fall damage.
- Fill your game with up to 15 friends on your own island, or matchmake with default options in a public Battle Lab.
- New home for Playground:
- Looking for Playground? We’ve incorporated Playground under Creative. Play Creative maps with others by queuing for Creative and choosing “Play” instead of “Create.”
We have temporarily disabled the DirectX 12 beta. Thank you for participating — we’ve gained valuable information. We’re going to make some improvements and re-open the doors in early 2020.
- Continued to make improvements regarding FPS drops and hitching on mobile devices.
- The Fire/Build button on mobile devices is no longer unavailable when the Glider Redeploy button is shown.
- Resolved an issue involving players being unable to exit the HUD Layout Tool on mobile devices.
- Resolved an issue involving being able to see the Edit option on enemy walls.
- The “Eliminations without aiming down sights” Dive! Challenge is now tracking progress properly.
- Resolved an issue involving the “Join Party” option through “Joinable Parties” not working on controller.
- The Item Shop countdown timer no longer appears out of sync for different players.
- Resolved stability issues.