Squad Battles are the an incredible expansion to the FIFA 18 Ultimate Team this year and they expect you to finish the matches with certain abilities. You should focus on the top positioning on the off chance that you need to accomplish some incredible prizes.
There are an assortment of approaches to accomplish a higher positioning in the FIFA 18 Squad Battles. These will expect you to login into your FIFA record and play these squad fights day by day. These fights can likewise persist to another day so in the event that you pass up a specific day, you will have the option to begin from that day once you attempt the squad fights.
The points that you can accumulate at the end of Squad Battles depend on a variety of factors including the difficulty, skill bonus and goals. There is a handy guide shared on reddit which goes in detail on how each of the point is calculated after each match.
Here’s How To Earn Points In FIFA 18 Ultimate Team Squad Battles
Complete a Match: 220 to 305 points (depends on difficulty and Chem, Team Rating & Skill Level of opponent)
Match result: Winning rewards with 200 points while a loss rewards with 50
Skill bonus: (Note: These are all estimates by the player)
- Goals (40 points per goal, max 5 goals)
- Pass Accuracy (80 Points max, 1 point per % of accuracy)
- Possession (60 Points max, 1 point per % of possession)
- Shots on Target (50 Points max, 5 points per SoT)
- Clean Sheet (75 Points)
- Goal Conceded (-20 points per goal)
- Corners (5 points per corner)
- Tackles (1 point per tackle capped at 20)
- Foul (5 points per foul)
- Ultimate = 160 Points per goal (800 Total Points)
- Legendary = 140 Points per goal (700 Total Points)
- World Class = 100 Points per goal (500 Total Points)
- Professional = 60 Points per goal (300 Total Points)
- Semi-Pro = 40 Points per goal (200 Total Points)
- Amateur = 20 Points per goal
- Beginner = 10 Points per goal
- Ultimate – 2.6
- Legendary – 2.1
- World Class – 1.6
- Professional – 1.0
- Semi-Pro – 0.7
- Amateur – 0.6
- Beginner – 0.5
The points that you earn by completing a match, match result and skill bonus are multiplied depending on the difficulty that you are currently playing in squad battles. These are then used to obtain a ranking that offers different rewards depending on the rank.