Activision and developer Beenox is happy to show now that beginning tomorrow, January 16, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled gamers are going to have the ability to take part in the seventh Grand Prix year branded, Rustland Grand Prix.
The Rustland Grand Prix will operate from January 16. Together with the Grand Prix, players will have the ability to see new paths, new characters, new karts pit stop things and much more.
This is more detailed information of the upcoming Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled’Rustland Grand Prix’:
Outrun your competitors in this wasteland, where the boldest racers and chaos reigns make the spoils! Unlock karts and new skins to gear up via an path that is new to your rumble. Your Nitro Gauge, fills to make. Fans may understand Crash a decoration this Grand Prix. In celebration of winning the Best game Crash is displaying his hardware onto the name screen in sport.
See details below about the Rustland Grand Prix:
- New Character: It’s alive!! And it’s ready to race. Unlock Crash’s greatest mistake, Mega-Mix! A dastardly mutant combination of Dr. Neo Cortex, N. Gin, Tiny Tiger, and Dingodile, this character from Crash Bandicoot history is tailor made to give the competition the heebie-jeebies.
- New Track: An outpost of steel, fire, graffiti, and heavy metal is all that remains in the arid landscape. It’s Mega-Mix Mania, and it’s a track that’s sure to make your hair stand on end!
- New Karts: Your ride is everything in this wasteland, so make sure it’s up to the task. Unlock three new karts this season to amp things up on the track.
- Pit Stop Items: Intimidation is half the battle, so gear up with the new customization items available to unlock in this Grand Prix! Rock an industrial-punk style with Rustland skins, paint-jobs and stickers. Then, tag your kart with spray-paint decals and wheels.
- Champion Kart and Decal: Finish in the top five percent of the Grand Prix leaderboards and win the Champion Kart and Rustland signature decal!
Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.