And developed 13AM Games revealed today that Double Cross for the Nintendo Switch will start on January 10, 2019.
For Switch owners wanting for a lax game to perform early next year while waiting for your big hitters to come, certainly think about this one as it’s only $19.99.
Here’s a quick Summary of the Switch game Graffiti Games, via its publisher:
Double Cross is an exciting action adventure game that has players with a special sling mechanic to get a diversity of moves, fighting against an array of enemies and platforming their way around distinct universes in order to solve a multidimensional mystery. Players take on the role of Zahra, a representative of R.I.F.T. whose job it is to maintain peace and order between all measurements. As Zahra, players can gather a rare component named Upgradium to customize their character skills like equipping Zahra with stronger attacks, fighting motions and other invaluable skills required to save the multiverse.
She’s going to need them since a recent attack on R.I.F.T. headquarters has gamers collect hints in a strong investigation system to deliver themselves one step closer to locating the identity of R.I.F.T.’s attacker.
- A unique “Proton Slinger” mechanic that allows diversity of movement throughout levels and the ability to grab and throw objects and enemies.
- Varied and upgradeable attacks and combos that have players using martial arts moves, fireballs and other special attacks.
- Collect a rare element called Upgradium to customize Zahra’s abilities such as equipping her with permanent fighting moves, stronger attacks and other valuable skills.
- Uniquely-developed levels that force players to use different mechanics to get through the levels.
- Freedom to choose what order to play the levels.
- An intricate story engages players as they solve an interdimensional mystery with a diverse cast of characters.
- Visual novel elements to help players solve the greatest mystery in the multiverse.
- Slick 2D HD art that draws upon traditional gaming and anime style.