FDG Entertainment is satisfied to report today that Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom has gone gold-which implies the game has finished its advancement.
Beast Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is an undertaking game that follows the account of Jin as he spare the Monster World Kingdom.
Here’s an audit of the game by means of FDG Entertainment:
Beast Boy and the Cursed Kingdom acquires the best from the exemplary arrangement to convey a new, present day experience with fun ongoing interaction, noteworthy music and flawless hand drawn livelinesss. Can Jin spare Monster World Kingdom? Help our young saint rout testing foes, find shrouded areas, update incredible gear, and the sky is the limit from there! You’ll likewise open extraordinary structures with one of a kind aptitudes used to open new ways where forceful supervisors and mystery treasures anticipate.
- Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
- Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
- Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
- Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
- Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi, and Takeshi Yanagawa.
- Full HD graphics at 60 fps: the game supports 1080p / 60fps in TV mode and 720p / 60fps in Nintendo Switch handheld mode.
- HD rumble support: feel the action with high performance HD rumble support.