Obsidian Entertainment’s has declared another update for The Outer Worlds, and also the corresponding patch notes also have been released.
The Outer Worlds Update 1.04 Isn’t yet available But it’s going to be published. The cross-platform variant is patch 1.3, the PS4 customer version will be version 1.04.
With this upgrade a Couple of modifications are in the user interface and also in the gameplay. Below are the patch notes. When the details change Before the launch, this report will be revised by us.
The Outer World Patch Notes 1.3 / 1.04
- Font Scaling (added a setting to adjust the size of text throughout most UI)
- Ultrawide Support (loading screens & cinematics)
- Improved Font Visibility (coloring)
- Multi Quest Map Tracking (can see inactive quests on the map and select them)
- New Reticle HUD Setting Option “Aiming Only” (ADS or Scoped)
- Fixed the Chromatic Aberration Setting not Saving
- New Invert “X-Axis” Setting
- Added Toggle for Sprinting
- Improved the quality of item drops when killing Manti-Queens
- Fixed the effects of Encumbrance not working correctly with the Confidence Perk