Take a look at what to anticipate in another Fortnite content update, v12.11.
We Haven’t heard an official statement at the time of writing, however, it’s fair to suppose that we will get a Fortnite content upgrade March 10, on Tuesday.
v12.20 Will probably be held until next week. We watched two weeks’ worth of challenges leaked from the v12.10 patch, so there probably will not be downtime before next Tuesday.
Read : Epic admits Duos FNCS for Fortnite Season Two
Assuming that there will be a content upgrade tomorrow — no or statement — let us take a look.
Bug fixes are the only sure-thing in any Fortnite upgrade. Most of the current bugs are recorded as’Investigating’ about the Fortnite Community Issues Trello plank, so that there might not be a slew of improvements this week.
- Read : Warning: this Fortnite vessel glitch could wipe your whole squad
The Bugs are listed in Next Game Update’ on the board as’ Fixed, So we can see them addressed. There is a chance that they Do not get fixed until v12.20, however.
- Struggling to put trap if snare icon hasn’t finished loading.
- Unable to resume Auto-Sprint on PlayStation 4.
- Rails on the Yacht Prefab are displaced if placing the Prefab (Creative)
- Vault Banner is missing out of locker