A little, unannounced content upgrade hit Fortnite today. Here are the changes that came along with it all.
Unsurprisingly, A content upgrade was made by epic to Fortnite that attracted some bug fixes together with a couple of fashions before their Super Bowl for its NFL skins.
As Was the situation for Patriots and the Rams past season, Chiefs and the 49ers have Super Bowl LIV selectable fashions on your own locker.
Read : Best Fortnite Cash Cup earners revealed
This Was not the sole cosmetic which came with the upgrade. We got a emote which is going to come into the match. I am guessing this one had something, although I might be incorrect. You are able to see emote and the NFL fashions beneath, courtesy of ShiinaBR.
We Saw several bug fixes arrive at the match Ziplines’ recurrence. Participants were becoming tired of landing towers, just to discover they needed to leap into their own departure.
Read : Fortnite pros rejoice with this news from Epic Games
There For a content upgrade were lots of bug fixes. Epic fixed ten Bugs including difficulties with the editing program, in total. The Bug fixes are as follows:
A little, unannounced content update hit Fortnite today. Here are a few of the changes which came along with it.
Unsurprisingly, Epic made a content upgrade to Fortnite that attracted some bug fixes along with a couple of fashions ahead of the Super Bowl for the NFL skins.
As Was the situation for Patriots and the Rams last year, Chiefs and the 49ers have Super Bowl LIV selectable fashions on your locker.
Read More: Top Fortnite Cash Cup earners revealed
This Wasn’t the sole cosmetic that came with the update. We got a emote which will come to the match. I am guessing this one had something to do with all the Tik Tok Emote Royale, although I might be incorrect. You are able to see emote and the brand new NFL fashions below, courtesy of ShiinaBR.
- Ziplines temporarily disabled due to issue.
- Unintentionally editing building pieces through floors.
- Can’t edit structures when looking straight down.
- No sound on PC.
- Quick Bar inadvertently defaulted off on all platforms.
- Overtime Challenge “Visit different bus stops” not tracking for all bus stops.
- Star Wars Legacy entries disappeared.
- “F” key not enabling proper movement after direction remap.
- Editing quickly can cause players to remain in Edit mode.
- Sniper Rifle crosshairs may disappear when players fall into a Hideout.
There has been no news of Fortnite v11.50 since Epic’s blog post last week. It’s unclear whether or not they’re planning to make these sweeping changes before the start of Season 2.
- Read More: Epic responds to bizarre Fortnite ‘Close Encounters’ bug
Leaks and official statements allude to the idea that v12.00 might be the next major patch. We’ll have to wait and see, of course.