Epic is discharging Fortnite v11.01 on October 21. Investigate the issues the fix will address for Fortnite Battle Royale.
The primary genuine substance update of Fortnite Chapter 2 is set to drop on October 21, according to the Fortnite Status Twitter account. This fix looks to fundamentally address the PvE, ‘Spare the World,’ side of things, however there will without a doubt be some Battle Royale suggestions also.
Fortnite: Save the World players have been woefully frustrated by the updates going to that side of the game. They encountered the Black Hole as well, recollect, and they stacked up Fortnite to find that nothing major had changed for them.
Epic is plainly concentrating its endeavors on Battle Royale. That is their money dairy animals, all things considered. Spare the World was the first Fortnite, notwithstanding, and players have been encountering a moderately stale contribution while Battle Royale gets all the affection.
This is not to say that Battle Royale will remain untouched by the patch. Fortnite Chapter 2 was overwhelmingly positive for the game, but it came with a few issues.
- Read More: New LTM concept brings a new meaning to ‘carrying’
We probably won’t see any major additions to Fortnite right now, but we will see a long list of bug fixes. There are some clues as to what we’ll see based on the “Fortnite Community Issues” Trello board.
What to Expect
Epic is working on several bug fixes for Fortnite – many of which will be coming in an upcoming patch. The bugs that are listed in the “Fixed in Next Release” category include:
- Gift wrap missing for gifted Battle Pass.
- Daily Punchcard remaining on-screen.
- Issues with “Get an elimination from 60m or further” Open Water Challenge.
- “Ready Up” button not appearing in Squads matches until entire party is eliminated.
- Unable to use swap-to item when character is backed up against camera.
It’s a good start for the first Chapter 2 content update, but Epic still has a ways to go. There are another 11 issues Epic is working on – some of which are listed as having a fix in a “future release.” We might see some of them, including:
- Explosive objects don’t have a Visual Sound Effect indicator.
- Pickaxing player-built structures falsely indicates that it gives materials.
- DBNO teammates cannot be revived or picked up if they’re in contact with corn stalks.
- Editing a style in the Locker after making an Item Shop purchase may cause controller controls to lock.
- Players with “Auto Pick Up Weapon” enabled can automatically pick up the Bandage Bazooka even if only one inventory slot is available.
Remember that this is only a content update. We probably won’t get any new items or even any balance changes for the next week or two while Epic irons the kinks out of Chapter 2.
Since the patch will likely be a small one, the downtime – if there is any – won’t be very long.