Transport Fever 2 will dispatch on Steam sooner rather than later, and Urban Games has 17 minutes of ongoing interaction to get you advertised.
We at Guide Stash love our idiosyncratic reproduction games, which is the reason today is a decent day. Today, distributer Good Shepherd Entertainment and engineer Urban Games reported that Transport Fever 2 would show up on Steam this December, and they brought a 17-minute interactivity video to get players in the state of mind.
Transport Fever 2 will show up on Steam on December 11, 2019, and the game will cover over 170 years of certifiable innovation. The fact of the matter is to construct a vehicle organization fit for moving individuals and freight inside towns and urban areas and over the globe. This can be practiced by means of land, ocean, or air.
- Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to today across three unique story campaigns featuring voiceovers and cutscenes.
- Use over 200 realistically modeled vehicles from Europe, America, and Asia, including trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft, and ships, plus modular stations, airports and harbors.
- Track and manage your booming empire’s rise with intuitive construction tools and dynamic economy, transportation, and city simulation systems.
- Let your creativity run wild through giant sandbox maps in free play mode.
- Choose from a diverse array of natural ecosystems, all rendered in exquisite detail.
- Create and share your own worlds, missions, landscapes, vehicles and more with the in-game map editor and extensive modding tools via Steam Workshop.
We highly suggest you check out the gameplay trailer embedded above. There’s a surprising amount of details shown, and the game most certainly has that city-builder vibe, although this concept is a bit more specific than total city management.
Transport Fever 2 will be here before you know it, so head over to the Transport Fever 2 website to read more about what to expect and, if you’re inclined to do so, pre-order Transport Fever 2 on Steam. We hope to provide a full review once it’s out, so stay locked on Guide Stash for your Transport Fever 2 needs.