Fortnite’s 12.50 upgrade is available to get at this time, and while Epic are still timid of patch notes, we’ve pieced the under collectively in the Community Trello Board, that maintains a running tally of problems from the sport. Dataminers also have turned up.
You are able to come across the information that we pulled out of the Community Trello Board below. Of interest in this patch are nerfs into Aim Assist, to prevent it being on also the Heavy Sniper, and also PC, to prevent it being so match.
The lore about the Heavy Sniper shift is that they have been tampered with by some Ghost brokers, but the information about what has changed are not understood. A brand new mode and a brand new map also seem to be about the manner , supplying a social space for visitors to unwind and enjoy minigames.
Some fresh posters have started to appear from the sport which are teasing Season 3, and seem to inform us to expect rain. The posters show the No Sweat Insurance emblem, so it is time.
- Framerate and resolution drops in v12.41
- Local Challenges not appearing when entering a new area
- “Block damage with a Kingsman” Challenge not tracking progress
Save the World
- Surround Pound’s heavy attack may not deal damage to husks
- Players may be swapped to their pickaxe when using an ability that’s on cooldown
- Stormking Onslaught Projectiles are not functioning correctly
- Players may become stuck in a previous Dungeons zone while their teammates are in the next one
- Psylocke’s Pickaxe does not swing properly
- Video playback disabled on Android
- Extra Build buttons display Wall icons
- Ping marker displays 0m