Video game studios, publishers, and media have combined forces to make a brand new online press conference instead of E3.
Most events have been attracted by this year’s global coronavirus pandemic to a halt. This includes gaming conventions such as E3.
This has not stopped outlets out of arranging their own online gambling events. 1 event is that the newly announced Guerrilla Collective, a video game showcase containing reveals gaming information, and statements.
The Guerrilla Collective is a game showcase which will stream live from June 6-8. The occasion marks an unparalleled alliance between independent game studios, publishers, and gaming media.
The event will feature presentations for the Future Games Show and The PC Gaming Show, as well as the introduction of Guerrilla Collective.
The showcase is also a part of IGNs’Summer of Gaming’ and GameSpot’s’Play For All’ occasions.
Guerrilla Collective Online Event
The Guerrilla Collective is the product of a partnership between Media Indie Exchange (The MIX) and also the Kinda Funny Games Showcase. According to today’s announcement, the Guerrilla Collective is intended to be a”truly agnostic, fully player dedicated initiative to attract gamers and developers together to celebrate matches during a difficult time.”
Featured Game Studios
The Guerrilla Collective will feature news, live demos, and statements from dozens of independent game companies, including (but not restricted to) those listed below.
- 11 bit studios (Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveller (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (WORLD OF HORROR, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA/UM (Disco Elysium)
For more on what to expect from the Guerrilla Collective showcase, visit the official Guerrilla Collective website. We’ll be sure to keep you informed as new information is revealed, so be sure to check back with us for updates.