The newest Terraria 1.4 upgrade includes a wealth of new features and a great deal of things to do in the sport. It’s possible to choose new bosses, interact with two brand new NPCs, research a graveyard to craft new things and several additional added bits of articles. It is the final, important content update by programmer Re-Logic, however they do plan to give bug and hotfixes into the game throughout its life.Among the latest upgrades is 126.96.36.199. It is a minor upgrade to the match that went after the first one. These are the changes that came with the minor update all:
Additional Master and Journey to command line options to get a dedicated host.
- Added Master and Journey to command line options for a dedicated server.
- Ghosts are more likely to despawn, and the conditions which allow them to spawn has been reduced as well as the maximum number of them.
- Error logging no longer creates large DMP data files when the game crashes, as they were unused.
- Meteorites now no longer fall until after Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu have been defeated.
- Killing Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu again will boost the drop rate of subsequent Meteors for the following night (instead of breaking more Orbs/Hearts).
- Meteorites can no longer be destroyed with explosives.
- Pirate Captain now spawns a ghost pirate when he is killed.
- Dunerider Boots can now be tinkered with Rocket Boots to make Spectre Boots.
- Added some protection to ensure world gen works for users using different language PCs.
- Fixed a number of issues where Terraria tries to make or modify folders, but User Side PC permissions prevented it from doing so, leading to crashes/errors.
- Fixed a crash relating sound initialization.
- Fixed a few autostart errors for the server.
- Fixed an issue with kicking players not actually being fully removed, preventing players from rejoining.
- Demon Altars can no longer spawn on rare configurations of adjacent cacti, which would crash the world if they were hit.
- Coins no longer have a sell value.
- Fixed an issue where Map Scale was impossibly low, resulting in some map related issues.
Added hotfixes and updates will probably come out in relation to modifications to Terraria’s Update 1.4, appropriately known as Journey’s End. The content upgrade certainly will come to consoles in a subsequent date and arrived for gamers.