Blizzard released a brand new experimental Update to get Overwatch today. We’ve got the full patch notes with this update on May 12th.
The new Overwatch Update is no available for all platforms, including PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The next experiment starts! This time we are expecting to get your feedback on some equilibrium upgrades. We are employing the 2-2-2 Role Queue ruleset so that you can find a sense of how these equilibrium changes might affect the live game.
- Healing reduced from 75 to 70
- Spread diminished 10 percent
- Shots until max spread reduction lowered from 60 to 40.
- Resource drain speed increased 20 percent
Healing per second raised from 75 to 90.
- Projectiles maintains marginally more velocity on ricochet.
- Projectile speed increased from 20 to 25
- Ricochet distance off of enemy players significantly reduced
- Healing per second increased from 50 to 55
- Damage radius reduced from 5 to 4 meters
- Projectile speed increased from 16 to 20
- Projectile duration reduced from 10 to 7 seconds
Orb of Discord
- Damage amplification increased from 25 percent to 30%