The programmers of Dauntless have released a new update now, we have the complete patch notes for this patch on May 21.
You need to download a complete of 464MB, how big this download might vary based on the platform.
Camera snapping is now more reliable.
The”[” and”]” keys can now be rebound from pursuit tracker on PC.
Purchases in the Nintendo Switch eShop now show up instantly; you no longer need to restart the game to receive them.
The Twin Suns”Marksman’s Dance” ability no longer dashes in one particular direction if there’s absolutely no input on the left thumbstick.
Improved performance on the debut hunt.
Improved the appearance of things in the store.
Improved arid map textures on consoles.
Minor art and collision fixes to islands.
- Iceborne perk no more breaks the appearance of Torgadoro armour.
- Trying to buy a bounty token from an unused bounty slot no more requires you to an incorrect store page.
- Fixed clipping issues about the Seismic Soldier Commando torso armour.
- Frozen gaps at the”Star-Crossed Walk” armour skin.
- Fixed a bug that caused the hammer’s evasive blast to not hurt or disrupt Behemoths.
- Fixed a bug that triggered strikes not to clear Kharabak swarms.
- Fixed a bug that led to the Drask lantern to do much more damage than intended under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that triggered with the Torgadoro legendary capability to permanently alter all harm to Blunt harm.
- Fixed a number of locations where Torgarodoros can become stuck.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Shrowd to only reappear at the end of its throw attack after it was becoming enraged.
- Fixed a bug that may cause Shrowds to become invisible and untargetable.
- Fixed a bug that caused Heroic Quillshot quills to do much more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Embermane war pike unique influence from being triggered.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Rezakiri weapon exceptional effects from being triggered.
- Fixed a bug that made the Godhand look like it had been shooting into the floor.
Smollusks can no longer become invisible.
- Other gamers can’t block you from interacting with crystals in Escalation.
- Fixed a bug where Flight of Ruin’s thrown damage wasn’t granting meter.
- Fixed a bug that caused hills to possess no grass.
- Fixed a bug that blocked access to Kat’s weapon training videos.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to the”Man in the Middle” pursuit to disappear if the hunt for”Go Forth and Slay” has been completed.
- Fixed a bug that may make Ramsgate appear in low detail for a few minutes after loading .
- Fixed a bug that caused the dialogue to not play when flying to Ramsgate for the very first time.