Gamers will see this as MLB The Show 20 update 1.12, and it includes a lot of gameplay fixes.
There are no changes to gameplay in this update.
- Fixed an issue where the roster would reset to the default live rosters after uploading to the cloud.
- “Out in Front” introduced as a new Contact Result classification in the comments window when timing is quite early on balls put in the atmosphere.
- Fixed a problem inducing the final banner to evaporate in multi-game minutes.
- Fixed an issue that will cause the Goals OSD to appear after every out in moments.
- Something something HOME RUN OSD…
- Fixed a problem causing incorrect team abbreviations in loading screens.
- Various corrections and repairs made to the scorebug OSD.
- Different corrections made to play with play and color commentary.
Would you need to see more sports sport coverage here on MP1st If so, let us know down from the comments below.