Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Update 1.01
Panache Digital Games developers released a new upgrade for Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey today. Below you will find the complete patch notes for this update on April 21.
The Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Update 1.01 is now available for downloading PS4, Xbox One and PC. This update adds support for control vibration, and among other things, and there are a number of bug fixes.
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Patch Notes 1.01
- Controller vibration service: gameplay actions will then be accompanied by a vibration.
- New visual feedback on time based gameplays like combats and mixed actions.
- New RPG nodes to automate a few clan life tasks, especially mating and bonding.
- Simplified development requirements.
- You do not have to pass a production to evolve. The only requirement now is to get a development mission available to evolve.
End game update
- After final development
- All feats and satisfaction are shown
- Each finished or unused feats are displayed as performed
- Each completed or unused satisfaction during the past attempt are displayed as finished
- Fishing and pokable holes today require appropriate timing for success
- New mud thing to detect
- Branch along with thorn bush walls can now be deconstructed
- Precious stones have new properties that you find
- Failing a groom can make you lose bonding points
- Clan members will help reduce dopamine ingestion in fear zones
- Clan members may take and add items in stashes
- Clan members can pickup Items Which are on the ground
- Clan members respond to player’Äôs discoveries
- Additional items included under liftable stones
- Bleeding clan members are currently highlighted in the clan HUD
- Balancing of the fear/dopamine worth
- Pierced coconuts are no more auto drop after getting drunk their water
- Outsiders will move around from time to time
- Additional character animations make the clan feel more alive
- Frozen moon stage desync punctually HUD
- Fixed an issue where elder females might be pregnant after a creation shift
- Fixed some collision issues on earth geometry that could result in out of map
- Fixed a bug in which chopper stashes didn’Äôt look in intelligence
- Fixed incorrect character positioning during some combat sequences
- Fixed a bug where transported babies could be imperceptible
- Improved game stability