Medieval II: Total War Collection PC Version Game Free Download
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms is your official Expansion to last year’s award-winning Medieval II: Total War, introducing players with all-new lands to research, troops to control, and enemies to conquer.
Kingdoms is the most content-rich growth ever created for a Complete War game, together with four new campaigns based on enlarged maps of the British Isles, Teutonic Northern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. In Medieval II, you’re just provided a tantalizing glimpse of South America. Still, in Kingdoms, huge tracts of property in North and South America have been opened for you to conquer. All-new factions in the New World are currently completely playable, such as the Aztecs, Apaches, and Mayans.
With the brand new maps from the Britannia, Teutonic, Crusades, and New World Campaigns, there are 13 new factions to perform, over 110 units to Controller, and 50 construction types 80 hours of gameplay. Kingdoms also offer new multiplayer maps and hotseat multiplayer, a first for the Total War series, letting you play with one-versus-one Campaign games on precisely the same computer.
- Four new campaigns – Britannia, Teutonic, Crusades, and New World
- 10 new units
- 13 new factions
- 9 new agents
- 50 new buildings
- 60+ new territories across four new maps
- 15 new multiplayer maps and scenarios
- All-new 1v1 hot-seat multiplayer campaign mode
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: Celeron 1.5GHz Pentium 4® (1500MHz) or equivalent AMD® processor. (2.4 GHz P4 Recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- Disk Space: 5 GB of uncompressed hard drive space
- Graphics Card*: 128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 support and the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible. (256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7300 or greater or ATI® Radeon® X1600 or greater recommended)
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9.0c
- Input Devices: 100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard, and latest drivers
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP / IP) play supported; Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers; LAN play requires Network card.
- *Note: Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatibility.