League of Legends Patch 12.13 Notifications – Release Date Nilah, Star Guardian Skins, and more
This is where you’ll find all the information about League of Legends patch 12.13.
LoL Patch 12.13 has made its way to PBE for the regular round of testing. This usually lasts about two weeks. Its patch notes reveal its release day along with new champing Nilah and Star Guardian skins.
Riot Games releases regular updates for its MOBA. This is why Riot Games’ patch schedule is important to keep track of the date and time of each update. The LoL patch 12.13 release date has been set for Wednesday, July 13. This is the day that all changes made during testing will hit live servers.
League of Legends Patch 12.13
Players can test out 6 new skins on the PBE: Star Guardian Nilah Star Guardian Ekko Star Guardian Ekko Prestige Edition Star Guardian Kai’Sa Star Guardian Sona Star Guardian Sona Star Guardian Fiddlesticks Star Nemesis Fiddlesticks (1350RP)
LoL 12.13 maintenance is announced closer to launch. It usually takes around 3 hours to deploy patches across different regions. You can check our League of Legends server-status article to stay informed about any downtime due to patch deployments or other reasons.
Nilah, The Joy Unbound
League 12.13 introduces Nilah the Joy Unbound as the MOBA’s newest champion and first-ever melee both laner. Take a look at her stats and abilities as seen by Surrender. These are subject to change during the testing cycle.
- Base HP: 590
- HP5: 4
- HP Per Level: 101
- HP Regen Per Level: 0.18
- Base Mana: 350
- Level 35: Mana
- Base MR 32
- MR Per Level: 2.05
- Base AD: 58
- AD Per Level: 2
- Base Armor: 30
- Armor Per Level: 4.2
- Base Move Speed: 340
- Attack Speed Per Level: 3
- Attack Range: 225
Joy Unending Passive:
- Nilah increases the healing and shielding capabilities of allies nearby. Allies who heal or shield Nilah receive a bonus healing or shield. An allied champion who heals or shields Nilah receives a bonus shield or heal.When Nilah hits an enemy minion last time, she and her closest allied champion will share the usual amount of experience plus half the experience that would have been lost because of sharing.
Formless Blade Q:
- Active: Nilah’s Formless Blade strikes in line and damages all enemies. Hitting an enemy briefly will increase Nilah’s attack range, and attack speed, and empower her basic attack. This causes them to splash in the cone and do additional damage.
- Passive: Damage and abilities against champions are ignored if they don’t have any armor. Instead, Nilah is healed for a portion of the damage. This effect is scalable with crit chance and converts excess healing into a shield.
Jubilant Veil (W):
- Nilah is temporarily encased in a Jubilant Veil. She gains bonus movement speed and reduces magic damage.Touching an ally champion will also hide them in the veil, but for a shorter time.
- Slipstream allows Nilah to sprint through a target unit. She travels a fixed distance each time and damages all enemies she encounters. She can hold up to two charges at once.Slipstream: Cast Formless Blade to draw a wave in your direction, dealing damage after a short delay and giving Formless Blade an enhanced basic attack effect.
- Nilah unleashes a powerful surge, whiplashes an area around her, and then pulls in her enemies toward the center with a final burst.Apotheosis heals Nilah to reduce damage and converts any healing into a shield. This effect is available to all nearby allies and scales with crit chance.
Sivir’s rework will go live on League 12.13 PBE. This will bring a lot of changes to the champion’s abilities. While it’s being tested, you can expect the numbers to fluctuate a bit.
League of Legends patch 12.13 begins with another set of changes that target Master Yi. We’ll be adding more changes over the coming weeks. Keep checking our blog to see who will receive buffs or nerfs.
LoL 12.13 Champion Balance changes
Master Yi – Modified
- Increased AA range to 175 from the 125
- The cooldown has been reduced to 9 seconds, from 28 seconds
- Increased mana cost to 40 + 66% maximum mana per second, from 50
- New: 60% Tenacity now granted for the first 0.5 seconds
LoL 12.13 Items Balance Changes
- Spellblade damage increased to 125% base attack damage + 6% for Ranged-owners; target max health physical damage from 13% (9% for Rangd-owners); target max health physical damage from 12% (9%)
- Heal increased to 75% of damage from 6% (3% Ranged owners). Target max Health
- Mythic passive Armor & MR fell to 3% from 5%