THE CYCLE: FRONTIER DROPS – EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW
The Cycle: Frontier is a PvPvE extraction game set on a dangerous alien world with high-reward, high-risk gameplay. You can drop into temporary instances anytime to find treasures or resources. But be aware that others might have the same idea as you, and you will only make it back alive.
The Cycle: Frontier will go into a preseason period starting June 8th. This will lead up to the full launch of The Cycle: Frontier on June 22nd. It will be available to all Epic Games and Steam players. You should also note that there won’t be any server wipes. Any progress you make in the preseason period will continue into the full launch.
The Cycle: Frontier Twitch Drops
The Cycle Frontier will be offering Twitch drops to encourage streamers and viewers to start the season. These will include Bags and Armour as well as Weapons. They also feature randomized rarities up to Legendary quality gear.
Six drops will be available each day, spread over 18 hours. The last drops of each day may have a greater chance of being rarer gear. There are only 66 drops available, so stay tuned if this is an excellent time to grab them.
- June 23rd-26th: Open Days, allowing anyone to stream with Drops enabled.
- June 25th-26th: Partners exclusive with a rotating schedule to follow.
- June 28th-29th: Affiliates Only will only feature smaller community channels.
- June 29th-July 2nd: Partners exclusive featuring more streamers from beta
- July 2nd-July 4th: Open Days for all streamers for the last 48 hours.