ARK update v787.17 (July 4) patch is now available for Xbox One players. According to the official ARK Xbox One update v787.17 patch notes, the most recent ARK Survival Evolved update v787.17 adds support for the newest Summer Bash event. Apart from that, ARK version v787.17 also includes some minor stability and performance enhancements.
Formerly, a huge update premiered with the Eggcellent Adventure affair and a long list of changes. Since the previous patch players experienced numerous performance issues. Today’s ARK v787.17 patch is expected to fix these mistakes. Check out details here.
ARK Xbox One update v787.17 Patch Notes (July 4)
Summer Bash Event
- Boosted Rates (Including Valguero).
- 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- 2X Player XP
- 2X Harvesting
- Event-colored creature spawns
- Seasonal candy that, when eaten, gives tames random dino colors (50 cooked meat)
- Sparkler Skin (10 cooked meat)
- Fireworks Flare Gun Skin (25 cooked meat)
- RPG Firework Rocket Skin (50 cooked meat)
- Summer Swimsuits Skins (male and female) (50 cooked prime meat)
- Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Dino Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Flex Emotes (100 prime jerky)
- Sky blue