Forza Horizon 4 update (June 19) is now rolling out for players on Xbox One and PC. According to the official patch notes, the newest upgrade comes with cross-platform fixes and some gameplay improvements. Apart in this, the new update added stability and performance improvements.
Formerly, a big update premiered with the newest Barrett-Jackson Car Bundle, a new game style — Drift Adventure and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing numerous problems when attempting to play the game online. Today’s patch is expected to correct some of those issues. Check patch notes information out below.
FH4 Update (June 19) Patch Notes
Cross Platform Fixes
- Fixed an issue which prevented players with a full garage from being awarded LEGO cars when starting LEGO Valley.
- If you experience this issue, please submit a ticket below.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes lose audio when returning to Mainland
- Increased the number of LEGO table types which count towards the “Table Flipping” brick challenge
- Increased the number of LEGO dinosaur bone types which count towards the “Truly Extinct” challenge
- Fixed an issue which would cause dust on cars to become white after a rewind
- Fixed an issue which prevented Stars earned from PR Stunts in LEGO Valley from counting towards Star Card challenges
- Fixed an issue which prevents finales in LEGO valley from counting towards Star Card challenges
- Improved the loading time when travelling to LEGO Valley icon via quick start functionality
- Various stability fixes
- Improved performance by reducing stutters in freeroam on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X in Quality mode.