Forza Horizon 4 upgrade (June 19) is currently rolling out for gamers on Xbox One and PC. According to the official patch notes, the newest update includes cross-platform fixes and a few small gameplay improvements.Apart in this, the brand new update also included stability and performance enhancements.
Formerly, a large update premiered with the newest Barrett-Jackson Car Bundle, a brand new game style — Drift Adventure and much more. Since the previous patch gamers are having numerous problems when attempting to play with the game online. The patch of today is predicted to correct some of those difficulties. Check patch notes information out below.
FH4 Update (June 19) Patch Notes
Cross Platform Fixes
- Fixed an issue which prevented players with a full garage from being awarded LEGO cars when starting LEGO Valley.
- If you experience this issue, please submit a ticket below.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes lose audio when returning to Mainland
- Increased the number of LEGO table types which count towards the “Table Flipping” brick challenge
- Increased the number of LEGO dinosaur bone types which count towards the “Truly Extinct” challenge
- Fixed an issue which would cause dust on cars to become white after a rewind
- Fixed an issue which prevented Stars earned from PR Stunts in LEGO Valley from counting towards Star Card challenges
- Fixed an issue which prevents finales in LEGO valley from counting towards Star Card challenges
- Improved the loading time when travelling to LEGO Valley icon via quick start functionality
- Various stability fixes