A brand new Metro Exodus update (June 19) is now rolling out for PC players with Xbox Game Pass. According to the Patch Notes, the latest upgrade brings bug fixes and gameplay . Conserve game setting and also issues associated with alt + tab is repaired. Check out details below.
Metro Exodus was launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC and also the Microsoft Store. Some players have experienced issues with loading and saves the sport. Today’s upgrade is expected to fix some of these issues.
Metro Exodus Update (June 19) for Xbox Game Pass and PC Patch Notes
- Fixes with freezing on alt+tab
- Troubles with not saving game settings for some players
- Fixes the sign in procedure issue where consumers were unable to access the game due to different sign-ins conflicting.
- Fixes all cloud saving issues where consumers could not launch or run saves. Players need to ensure that they are signed in with an account that is able to access the cloud features so that the saves work as intended.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with Metro Exodus update 1.06.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added some fixes for framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.