Spiderman update 1.13 for PS4 is presently rolling out to get gamers. According to the Spiderman 1.13 patch notes, the newest upgrade has included new Marvel’s Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC package with new assignments, renovated enemies, fresh challenges and 3 additional Spidey suits. Aside from that, Spiderman version 1.13 also includes fixes to the many issues regarding the game crashing, customer bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs.
Formerly, a large update premiered with Spider-man The City That Never Sleeps — Turf Wars DLC. When atte
Spiderman Update 1.13 for PS4 patch notes
Added the Webbed Suit. Happy Holidays!
Fixes & Updates
- Added Marvel’s Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC – Silver Sable has stormed back to reclaim her stolen Sable International tech. New York Police Chief Yuri Watanabe on administrative leave following her exploits against Hammerhead, Spider-Man will have to rely on unlikely allies to keep Marvel’s New York safe.
- Addressed various additional issues in “Silver Lining” DLC pack.
Spiderman Update 1.12 for PS4 patch notes
Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – Silver Lining” story pack.
Added “Friendly Neighborhood” Difficulty Mode.Advertisement
Added support for creating a New Game+ save from a New Game+ save.
Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
Added 3 new filters to Photo Mode (8bit, EGA, and Retro).
Fixes & Updates
Addressed an issue where the “A Bit of a Fixer-Upper” Trophy is not awarded after completing all puzzles.
Addressed an issue where MJ’s initial dialogue in “The Heist” DLC may not play.
Addressed an issue where some lines of dialogue would be delayed in “Turf Wars” DLC pack.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spiderman version 1.13.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Spiderman 1.13 PS4 update has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spiderman 1.13.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Spiderman version 1.13.