Sega is satisfied to uncover today that Alien: Isolation for the Switch will be discharged by means of the Nintendo eShop on December 5, 2019 for $34.99. As of now, the game is accessible for pre-request.
Outsider: Isolation is a science fiction endurance frightfulness game that places you in Ridley’s Scott’s shock gem. The game is right now accessible for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PC , Mac, and Linux.
Find beneath the review of the game, by means of Nintendo:
Endure heart-beating repulsiveness as you’re persistently pursued through a forlorn space station, in the vivid game established in Ridley Scott’s magnum opus.
At the point when she left Earth, Ellen Ripley guaranteed her girl she would get back to praise her eleventh birthday celebration. She never made it.
After fifteen years, Amanda Ripley discovers that the flight recorder from her mom’s ship has been recouped. Amanda enters Sevastopol space station to at long last explain the secret of her mom’s vanishing, just to go up against an obscure danger.
Participate in an unnerving mission for endurance as you explore the overly complex Sevastopol station. Ill-equipped and underequipped, you will require every one of your brains and setting out to get out alive.
- Inspired by the 1979 Film Alien – A game that returns to the roots of Ridley Scott’s sci-fi horror masterpiece, using its atmosphere, art direction and production values to deliver the same terrifying thrills.
- Improvise and Survive – Explore Sevastopol station and scavenge for hidden resources, crafting items and tech to improvise weapons and deterrents against the ultimate threat.
- Adapt to the Alien’s Moves – To evade the Alien as it hunts you down, make calculated moves and use your environment, from crawling through ventilation ducts to hiding in the shadows.
- The Complete Collection – Loaded with all seven downloadable contents including “Last Survivor,” a recreation of Ellen Ripley’s final mission on board the Nostromo.
- Feel the Fear Anytime, Anywhere – From gyroscopic aiming to HD rumble, Nintendo Switch technologies will keep you immersed in the horror.
Check out below the newest trailer released: