Formally declared today that Darksiders: Warmestered Edition is really coming to Nintendo Switch and will be published on April 2.
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition is the remastered version of this first Darksiders that surfaced on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC at November 2016. Wii U followed closely it.
For players who have never played with Darksiders but need to do this on-the-go think about the sport when it starts on April 2 for your Switch.
Below is an overview through THQ Nordic’s media launch:
To bringing in the end of the planet, deceived by the forces of evil, War — the Horseman of the Apocalypse — stands accused of violating up the law by inciting a war between Hell and Heaven. From the slaughter that ensued, the forces conquered the celestial hosts and laid claim.
Brought before the Charred Council that was sacred, War stripped of his abilities and is famous for his offenses. Confronting his own death and dishonored, War is given the chance to go back to look for the facts and punish those responsible.
Hunted with a group of Angels, War travel round the remains of the Earth on his own quest for vengeance and vindication, forge alliances that are uneasy and should take on the forces of Hell.
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way.
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed.
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption.
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style.
- Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes.