Has now published a new update for the basketball game known as NBA 2K20. As always, the upgrade includes fixes and improvements.
The 1.08 upgrade patch for NBA 2K20 ought to be out now and can be available on all platforms. Operation Sports posted the complete patch notes and you may see all the details posted down below.
- Updated court floors will now automatically appear in MyCAREER/MyLEAGUE/MyGM save files. Existing save files we be able to enjoy the updates made year-to-date as well.
- Users can once again properly edit their lineups on the loading screen when loading into a game.
- Hair and Likeness updates for: Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, Zach Lavine, Rodney McGruder, Willie Cauley-Stein, and Richa
- Removed heavy pushing/shoving from Neighborhood games.
- Reduced ball collisions with lower legs and feet.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to sometimes play running off-ball collision sequences when they were standing still.
- Fixed an issue that allowed on-ball defenders to occasionally pop to a stand while lying on the floor when colliding with the ball handler.
- Added more variation to AI offensive play calling.
- Improved the logic and usage of passes out of drives for CPU-controlled players.
- Fixed a case where the megaphone would not function as expected on occasion when equipped.
- The PG position is once again visible within the System Proficiency menu.
- Addressed a hang that would occur when completing the Road To The #1 Pick Playoff Tournament (aka the lottery tournament) when the league had exactly 31 or 35 teams in the league. Existing saves that were stuck will now be able to continue forward.
NBA 2K19 is out now for you to purchase on the PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms. A mobile version of the game is also available for you to get on iOS and Android. Make sure to give 2K Sports feedback on all updates so they can further improve the game in the future