After the successful launching of Darksiders: Warmastered Edition consoles and PC a few years back, It appears that THQ Nordic will soon be re-releasing the match once more on the Nintendo Switch.
Darksiders’ information: Warmastered Editoin comes using a preview uploaded into THQ media host. Though it verifies that it is coming soon, there’s presently no launch date for a press release has to head out.
In case you missed this, this Darksiders game’s version was introduced in November of 2016 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC, after by Wii U in May 2017. Expecting that this game will sell well on the Shift, there is a chance we may visit III and Darksiders II coming in the not too distant future too into the Switch.
Here’s an overview of the sport, through a Steam site list :
To bringing about the end of the planet, deceived by the forces of evil, War — the Horseman of the Apocalypse — stands accused of violating up the law by inciting a war between Hell and Heaven. From the slaughter that ensued, the forces conquered the celestial hosts and laid claim.
Brought before the Charred Council that was sacred, War stripped of his abilities and is famous for his offenses. Confronting his own death and dishonored, War is given the chance to go back to look for the facts and punish those responsible.
Hunted with a group of Angels, War travel throughout the remains of the Earth on his own quest for vengeance and vindication, forge alliances that are uneasy and should take on the powers of Hell.
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way.
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed.
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption.
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style.
- Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes.