Here are all the challenges that are currently readily available to complete in Fortnite for Week 2 of Chapter 2, Season 2.
The challenges for this year have been presented in another manner from last season as the Challenges tab has been substituted with a Challenge Table, which are available by clicking on the Battle Pass tab and has been removed.
There is no countdown that is visible for the launch of their challenges, but there should be a new set of challenges every week introduced, most likely on Thursdays as the week two challenges are offered.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK two BRUTUS’ BRIEFING CHALLENGES
There were challenges that were released in the very first week of Fortnite called Brutus’ Briefing and much more challenges have been published for Week 2
- Find SHADOW Safe Houses (1)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun (3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (50)
- Deal damage to players from below (250)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner (3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (3)
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (200)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal (3)
BRUTUS BRIEFING GHOST OR SHADOW STYLE CHALLENGES
- Steal security plans from The Rig, The Yacht, or The Shark and deliver them to SHADOW (1)
- Steal security plans from The Rig, The Yacht, or The Shark and deliver them to GHOST (1)