Wired Productions has launched GRIP Update 1.4.0, we’ve got the entire patch notes to your Worlds in Collision Update.
The upgrade adds new paths, new music along with a few bug fixes.
GRIP Update Version 1.4.0 Patch Notes
- Two brand new race tracks added, Atlas Station and Impact, set off-planet
- Two bangin’ new music tracks: Full Kontakt – Tornado, Xtigma – Overdrive
- Five new community-made car skins added to the Nyvoss Mirage vehicle (winners of the competition)
- Improved race flow, vehicle collision and AI behaviour on various race tracks, including; FIC Outpost, Lit, Transport, Rust, Yuri Industrial, Mindbender, Naptha Valley, Serpent’s Run, Haze, Spin Cycle and Sprawl
- Improved vehicle camera control
- HDR display support
- Many small improvements and fixes to both game and UI