Here are the leaked Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2, Week 4 Challenges for Part 2 of TNTina’s Trial.
Consistently in Fortnite Battle Royale, new difficulties are discharged in-game and there are ten difficulties that are discharged each week. For this season, the difficulties are based on every Agent found right now Pass.
For the initial two weeks, challenges were discharged for the Agent Brutus, and the difficulties were called Brutus’ Briefing. Finishing 18 of these difficulties would permit you to pick on the off chance that you needed to open the Ghost or Shadow style.
There are two pieces of difficulties for each Agent which are discharged seven days separated and a week ago, the initial 10 difficulties for TNTina’s Trial were opened. The subsequent part (Week 4) of these difficulties will be discharged tomorrow and have been spilled by information diggers in advance, which can be seen beneath.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK 4 LEAKED CHALLENGES – TNTINA’S TRIAL PART 2
Here are all of the challenges that will be released on Thursday for the second part of TNTina’s Trial Challenges:
- Search Chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp (10)
- Destroy opponents structures with Proximity Mines or Remote Explosives (20)
- Fish with Explosives (3)
- Eliminate players at The Agency or Sweaty Sands (5)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations (7)
- Use Decoy Grenades (5)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Motorboat (200)
- Scan a Henchman in different matches (3)
- Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels (1)
- Collect different Boss Weapons (3)
Completing these challenges will award you with 40,000 XP each, which will help you to progress in this season’s Battle Pass. We will be releasing guides where needed, as soon as the challenges have been released and are available to complete in-game.