Fortnite v12.10 is only around the corner. Take a look at What you can expect to find in the area notes if the upgrade goes live.
The patch of Fortnite Season 2 is anticipated to Launch this week — as soon as Tuesday, March 4. We don’t have any news of the discharge however, a March 4 upgrade wouldn’t be a surprise.
It is Still early, but we know a good deal about what we can expect in the next patch. Here’s a sneak peek in the Fortnite v12.10 early patch notes.
We never know exactly what a new patch will bring us, but we do know about some bugs that Epic is working on.
- Read More: Ninja and Tfue react to FaZe Dubs controversy
The following bug fixes will be included in the next Fortnite patch:
- XP gain from XP Coins not appearing in XP bar.
- Unable to close map with map input if bound to directional pad up.
- Teammate arrows flickering / temporarily disappearing in Team Rumble.
- Weak Point hits not registering when very close to them.
- Splitscreen: Player 1 interrupts Player 2’s trigger button action.
- Flair style of Y0ND3R incorrectly locked.
- Big Haul Glider variant may not unlock.
- (Creative) The Class Selector Device will not work unless the volume is visible.
Unfortunately, there are still a few troubling bugs that are listed as ‘In Development’ on the Fortnite Community Issues Trello board. The most glaring issue in this category is. ‘Reports of FPS drops since v12.00.’
This designation probably means that we won’t be getting a fix in v12.10. Hopefully, Epic will surprise us. If not, PC players will have to deal with some infuriating frame drops for another week or so.