The Drifter includes a brand-new ritual weapon in Gambit to make. Hit’em together with this Python’s punch.
Season of Dawn is now here and Bungie Has attracted weapons to accumulate. This guide is going to demonstrate how you can have the Python Shotgun Gambit Ritual weapon in Destiny two.
The Python Shotgun
A new year means ritual weapons Special pursuit. Make your way to The Drifter about the level to pick up the Closer pursuit, As soon as you’ve loaded in the Tower for Season of Dawn.
The prerequisites for the Gain Closer pursuit are as follows:
- Get 500 final blows with a shotgun.
- Get 150 close-range final blows using a shotgun.
- Reach Heroic Gambit Infamy rank.
Obtaining the Python requires players to use a shotgun for it to count towards progress. No specific shotgun is recommended to use. We at Guide Stash are partial to Threat Level and Lord of Wolves. The tricky part will be making sure you are close enough for close-range final blows.
The Python Shotgun deals void damage and can come with these perks:
- Overflow – You will get more ammo than usual when reloading after you’ve picked up .Special or Heavy ammunition for your weapons.
- Feeding Frenzy – Quicker reloading speed when getting kills with your weapon.
- Shield Disorient – Your shield explodes to disorient nearby enemies.
- One-Two Punch – You get a short melee damage boost for hitting a foe with every pellet in a shot.
The Python will be the easiest to get out of all the ritual weapons in Season of Dawn. Also, having One-Two Punch as a perk will make this shotgun very formidable in PvE. Check out our Destiny 2 archives for even more guides.