Need to realize what’s in store from all Maya customization challenges?
In Fortnite Season 2, Epic presented the principal skin that is really adjustable. At the point when you incorporate the entirety of the alternatives from the Maya skin, you have a large number of blends that about ensures you’ll have a one of a kind style.
Regardless of whether you like this skin or not, it’s promising to see Epic bringing us more customization alternatives in our beautifying agents. This, alongside the reputed Locker preset component, is a positive development.
- Read More: Leaked Fortnite ‘Contaminated’ LTM could be not far off
To increase every one of the ten adjustable parts to Maya, you’ll have to finish a rundown of difficulties. Another test will discharge each week and offer you the chance to open another alternative for your skin.
Data miner @iFireMonkey was able to take a look at all of the upcoming Fortnite Maya challenges for her future customization preferences.
- Read More: The Guided Missile could be returning to Fortnite
There are nine challenges in total, with the scarf style being unlocked after you complete all of them. The following challenges will go live every week for the next two months:
- Achieve AR Specialist by dealing 250 damage with Assualt Rifles in a single match (0/5)
- Place top 20 in a match (0/5)
- Achieve Pistol Specialist by dealing 250 damage with Pistols in a single match (0/5)
- Get Gold Battle Medals by making 8 Elims in a single match (0/5)
- Achieve Shotgun Specialist by dealing 250 damage with Shotguns in a single match (0/5)
- Get Gold Survival Medals by surviving until 10 players remain (0/5)
- Achieve SMG Specialist by dealing 250 damage with SMGs in a single match (0/5)
- Get Gold Scavenger Medals by searching 12 Chests, Llamas, or Supply Drops (0/5)
- Outlast 500 opponents (0/500)
There will be a lot of medal and achievement grinding for Maya’s styles, but most of these can be completed in Team Rumble.
- Read More: How to get a Heavy Sniper and Rapid-Fire SMG in Fortnite Season 2
Maya has a ton of different customization options, which is exciting when thinking about the future of Fortnite. Epic could do a lot with these options, and even make some of the styles of future skins very difficult to obtain – not that they would.