Metalhead Software Inc. has released a new upgrade for Super Mega Baseball 3. Below you can find the full patch notes for this upgrade on May 14th.
The update is only a small hotfix and only fixes a few minor bugs in the game.
Super Mega Baseball 3 Patch Notes on May 14th
- 1-Fixed: Alt-tab / Present() crash
- 2-Fixed: AA settings not employed
- 3-Fixed: SMB2 Team Import tool erroneously accounts for 0 and 00 (not offsetting player numbers by two )
- 4-Fixed: Crash in editor that would occur if a group was imported and their emblem used the’pixel colors’
- 5-Fixed: Crash in Franchise mode PDO screen when user has $0 surplus