Caviar Key is just one of the regions you’ll have to ransack in Maneater. It is one of those fancier parts of town, but one thing at which it doesn’t deviate is that the number of collectibles. There are eight landmarks here, combined with thirteen nutrient caches and ten licence plates. If you would like to get all the trophies, or only squeeze every last bit of life out of the sport, you will want to get all of them. This is easier said than done, as a few are pretty difficult nuts to crack. This guide will assist you by showing you Maneater Caviar Key collectible places .
Maneater Caviar Key Collectible Locations — Landmarks, Caches, Licence PlatesCaviar Key landmarks
There are eight of them in Caviar key, and finding them will unlock a new mutation for your shark. While some are around the coast and many others are under water, they all have something in common — that the yellow traffic signals nearby that you will need to destroy so as to get them. Anyway, here are the locations:
- What A Big Fin You’ve — An abandoned monster truck with a shark fin on its roof at the northeastern part of the region.
- Does this Float — A sunken rollercoaster ship in the northwest of this map.
- Quick Turn Fail — A sunken birthday boat with a lot of unopened presents in the middle of the map.
- Down Here We All Float — A clown at the sewers in the middle of the map.
- Toy Time — A bunch of chunks in the orca enclosure at the south.
- Saviors — Stone faces off the southern shore.
- Great Find — A dinosaur skull in the southwestern corner of the area.
- Pranksys Vandalism Masterpiece — Graffiti on a large wall in the northernmost part of the zone.
Licence plates in Caviar Key
There are ten licence plates you’ll want to ruin in the area. Like in the other zones, they’re defying gravity by floating over either water or solid earth. There’s some leaping involved, and maybe some wiggling on dry soil, so if you’re having difficulty, make sure you’ve outfitted the right mutations.
Nutrient caches in Caviar Key
You’ll have thirteen nutrient caches to plunder within this zone. That is the easiers component of the entire endeavor — they’re almost always in the water, and you do not have to perform any feats of aquatic athleticism to achieve them. They’re even adorned with crimson blinkers which make them stick out in the muck and plants on the floor.