Now, May 28, at 11AM Moscow time (4AM EST / 10AM CET) that a huge Escape from Tarkov patch began to roll out. According to the developer’s article on the official Tarkov forum, it will wipe all characters from the game. The wipe won’t affect the stored weapon presets and analyzed items in the handbook.
From the list below, you can have a look in any way additions to the sport that Patch 12.6.7456 brings, such as changes to status for items from raids, as well as changes to the”Survived” status, the flea market becoming captcha, and many, many more.
- “Captcha” was inserted into the flea market.
- If you can find suspicious actions at the flea market and from the marketplace, a captcha might appear.
- If you enter the captcha incorrectly three times, the account will be blocked from getting the flea market for 5 minutes, and you will need to put in the captcha again to buy the merchandise.
- Each succeeding 3 times incorrect entry will increase the time of the ban.
- Access to trading will not be prohibited, but it will require entering a captcha.
- All of stashes, for all editions, improved by 2 rows (+20 cells)
- Improved the display of objects via thermal imaging apparatus. Through thermal imagers, now, as in actual life, it is not possible to spot via the glass.
Capability to lean while prone
- Added the first iteration of Steam Audio, geared toward enhancing the positioning of audio in sport, it can be turned on using the option”Steam Audio: Binaural sound” in the sport settings.
- When you depart using the status”run through” or death, all items in your inventory which you brought out shed the”found at the raid” status
- Should you enter a raid with things which have the”seen in raid” status, the things lose this status. Nowadays you have to remain in the raid for a minimum of 10 minutes or gain at least 600 XP before leaving the place.
- Increased the amount of expertise required for the first 20 character levels
Simplified Jaeger’s quests
- Changed many old quests, new benefits have been added
- A large number of rarity edits and opportunities of items spawn
- Increased the Range of items spawned in loot containers
- Improved the quality of loot issued for an effective extraction using a friendly Scav
- 1-Various changes in the features of items
- 2-Various changes in the gear of bots and the participant scavs
- 3-Various changes in loot spawn points places