MLB The Show Update 1.16 and MLB Patch Notes
MLB The Show21 received its most recent update – 1.16. This brings in some general UI and Franchise bug fixes. This update does not contain any new content, but the bug fixes are important and provide improvements that we all needed.
The MLB Update will appear as 1.16 for PS4 and 01.016.000 for PS5. Xbox users will see the ‘Patch number 126.96.36.199.
MLB The Show Update 1.16
The new update corrects a crash that could occur when pinch-hitting in Franchise mode. They also removed the ability to sign free agents during the off-season via the layer search menu.
UI fixes include an additional confirmation box for players who select duplicate no-sell cards. There are also a few bug fixes.
Check out the patch notes to see the complete MLB update 1.16.
MLB The Show 21 Patch Notes
- MLB The Show 21 Update 16
- PS5: 1.016
- S: 188.8.131.52
- Scheduled for deployment: September 15th, at 4:00 AM PT
- Fixed an issue that could have occurred when pinch-hitting for an out-of-position player in Manage Full Game
- The option to sign free agents in the off-season via the player search menu was removed. This could sometimes lead to the player being duplicated.
- A confirmation box was added to allow players to select duplicate no-sell cards from their Choice Packs.
- Fixed an issue where the player card wouldn’t stay on the screen when the user simultaneously pressed R2 AND the Options button
- Fixed a bug that caused player position to sometimes be blank during a batter walk-up presentation
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Xbox-linked accounts from receiving game invites
This update does not make any gameplay balance or hitting changes.