EA FC 24: How To Re-invent Commentators
EA FC 24 provides a different choice for commentators in games. The classic pair comprising Derek Rae and Stewart Robson remain available, users have the option of adding a new voice to their virtual pitch by picking Guy Mowbray and Sue Smith.
Check out this article if you’re keen to discover this unique commentary duo. You may be wondering what you can do to switch commentators within EA FC 24. Here are step-by-step steps regarding changing the commentator options for EA FC.New EA FC commentator Guy Mowbray is known as the youngest TV commentator for his country’s World Cup finals. It’s one reason that there are so many players who want to switch commentators, particularly those who are tired from Derek Rae repeating the same phrases he’s been repeating since a long time.
Here’s how they can do it in only 30 seconds:
- Make sure to select the settings option on the main menu
- Click here to select Game Settings from the Settings menu.
- Navigate to the Audio section.
- Choose the commentary team option.
Choose the commentary team you want to join among three possibilities (Derek Rae, Stewart Robson / Guy Mowbray and Sue Smith / Randomize)
The newly created commentary team can only provide commentary for Kick-Off as well as Ultimate Team matches. They’re not yet available for different game modes at the moment.
EA FC 24: How To Modify Commentary Language
To alter the language of commentary to a different language in EA FC 24 make sure you follow the instructions as follows:
- Make sure to select the settings option in the main menu
- Select the Game Settings section.
- Click across the page to access the Audio section.
- Choose the commentary language option.
- Select the language you wish to use and quit
If you find that video game commentary bothers your attention, you may disengage it by adjusting off the “Disable Critical Commentary” option. This could be helpful when it comes to important games in Division Rivals and Weekend League If you are always shifting.